If you want to forward your Office 365 email to another user – follow these steps:
1) Log into your account at https://login.microsoftonline.com with your Office 365 user ID and password.
2) Choose Outlook across the top.
3) Once your mailbox loads, click the cog wheel in the upper right hand corner (next to your name) and then choose ‘Options’.
4) Under the Account Section – Look to the right and you will see forward your email.
5) Type in the email address to which you would like to forward and press ‘Start Forwarding’.
6) When you are ready to stop forwarding – follow this same process to get back to this screen – but choose ‘stop forwarding’