IT Services for Legal Practices
Looking for IT Support for your Legal Practice?
We understand the importance of billable hours and why it is critical to capture and bill each hour correctly. Whether your legal practice bills by the hour or a flat fee, every second counts.
With our legal industry knowledge and experience, we help you stay up and running with your applications and infrastructure so that you can easily and consistently document time entry and time management.
IT support for the legal industry includes:
- Practice Management Applications
- Document Management Systems
- Remote Connectivity
- Secure Extranets to Share Client Files
- Legal Time and Billing Software Applications
- Responsive Computer Repair
- Data Backups and Data Recovery
Need IT help? Contact us to get started.
Office 365 for Legal Offices
We understand that while maximizing production is important – it must be carefully balanced with delivering value. Office 365 allows for just that. Law practices prefer Office 365 for a few reasons:
- Office Groups - connect and segment your administrative, paralegal, and practice teams into organized groups with shared inboxes, a Teams channel, connected apps, a dedicated calendar, OneNote notebooks for the group, and a customizable SharePoint site that can serve as the group's content library.
- Microsoft Teams - this teamwork platform is the best place for chat, virtual meetings, and real-time file sharing. You can even use Teams as your firm's phone system.
- Microsoft Flow - automate processes and set up Flows for time tracking, client monitoring, and automatically turning important messages into actionable tasks. Flows can work on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
PTG can help your firm get the most out of Office 365. Contact us today to get started.
see more Office 365 benefits.